Our classes offer a great experience to any level of climber. You can register for our classes by coming inside, calling (907) 357-9196 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register anytime before the class starts.
Youth Climbing Teams
- Meets Wed & Fri from 4:30-6:30 pm.
- Ages 8-18
- $140/month (includes EFT membership)
- Climbing Team that focuses on building a foundation of climbing skills and knowledge. Gateway program into Competitive Climbing Team.
- Meets Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 4:15-6:15pm
- Ages 10-18
- $170/month (includes EFT membership)
- Fine-tuned team that focuses heavily on the mental, physical, and technical aspects of climbing.
*Tryout or coach invite only.
$65 for non-members/ $35 for members
Cost includes 2 weeks pass in between teaching and testing day.
Requires advanced staff approval.
This class is required for anyone who would like to learn how to lead climb/belay.
Learn the skills needed for belaying and lead climbing in this comprehensive course of instruction. The cost of the class includes two weeks of climbing with gear, between the teaching and testing days.
REQUIREMENTS to attend:
Able to flash a 5.9 at ROC (must be done in advance, and checked off with ROC staff before signing up)
Top-Rope Belay certified at ROC
Register for the class with ROC staff
Please call or stop by to schedule your class time.
If you're already a confident lead climber/belayer, you can opt out of the class. Just schedule at least 48 hours ahead and we'll arrange for a certified instructor to administer the practical exam.
Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30pm
Thursdays from 8:30-9:30am
$5 for members and $10 for non-members
(Members may attend one FREE yoga session per month!)
All experience levels welcome!
Private Lessons also available upon request.
Private Lessons and Training
$25 for non-members/$12 for members
Sundays 5:30pm Thursdays 6:30pm
If you've never belayed before, or you just need a refresher, this class is for you! We'll teach you all you need to know to safely belay your climbing partner.
* Must be 14 or older to belay at ROC.
* All belayers MUST be certified at ROC.
* See our BELAY POLICY for more info on belaying at ROC
1-on-1 instruction focusing on proper technique as well as mental and physical conditioning needed to help you meet your goals. Please call to schedule your session.