Birthday Parties (During School Year)
Want to have a ROCKIN' Party?
Come Celebrate With Us!
Private Party (gym's closed for regular business)
Saturdays and Sundays--10am-12pm
$250 for up to 12 climbers/ $20 for each additional participant
Regular Party (gym's open and there may be other climbers)
Saturdays and Sundays----12:30pm- 2:30pm or 3pm-5pm
$215 for up to 12 climbers/ $20 for each additional participant
IMPORTANT to Know Before the Party:
- All climbers under the age of 18 will need a liability waiver filled out by their parent or legal guardian.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled party time to allow us to be properly prepared for the party.
- Party giver is responsible for cleanup of trash and food. An additional cleaning fee will be charged if a mess is left behind.
- Please be finished with your party at the scheduled time so the room is open for other parties or activities.
- 2-hour party~ about 90 minutes of climbing, 30 minutes for cake and gifts
- Belayers: Participant to belayer ratio is about 5:1, additional belayers can be hired if you'd like.
- Gear rental for each participant including shoes and harnesses.
- Party room with tables and chairs. You're welcome to come up to 15 minutes early to decorate.
- We also have a household sized refrigerator/ freezer for cake or ice cream storage while climbing.
- Up to 20 participants
- $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot, based on estimated # of participants.
- Confirm # of participants by Wednesday before the party. If no confirmation is made, the party giver will be charged for either estimate or actual #, whichever's greater.
- Parents asked to provide general supervision.
Field Trips are great ways for schools to bring in kids to experience climbing, slacklining, and socializing in a safe and fun environment. Field trips can be scheduled for any day, so long as we have sufficient notice and time to schedule it. Each field trip takes up a two-hour time slot. All of the required gear, along with belayers will be provided by us to ensure that you have a phenomenal experience.
A $250 deposit is required to reserve a slot and will cover the cost of the first 15 climbers. Each additional climber after the 15th will be an extra $15.
Spend the night at The Rock!
With plenty of activities available, this is a great way to get the full climbing experience. A variety of activity options are available. Inquire with the front desk for more information.
A $450 deposit is required to reserve the slot, which will cover the first 15 climbers. The cost is $30 for each additional climber after the first 15.
Lock-Ins are great options for Scouts, Youth Groups, Sports Teams, Birthday Parties, and more!